Amazon.com : Wonderful Pistachios, Roasted and Salted Nuts, 1.5 Ounce Bag (Pack of 9) : Grocery & Gourmet Food

Important information

Safety Information

This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings

Ingredients

Pistachios, sea salt

Legal Disclaimer

Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Sponsored
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
They are pistachios. You either like them, or you don't. If you don't, why are you looking at this item listing? Also, while we are on the subject of your questionable life choices, why are you reading the reviews for nuts you don't even like? Who reads reviews about nuts? Who writes reviews about nuts? Why are we pondering all these deep questions when all you want are some nuts? If you think the price is worth it, they are in fact pistachios, so go nuts.
102 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
I found MULTIPLE maggots inside one of the nuts, not the bag but the nuts. Thankfully I glanced at it before eating. I get that there is a margin of error in inspections and bugs are present in much of the food we eat and normally won’t pose huge health risks, but something like this is absolutely disgusting and horrifying and should have been inspected better. Never buying these again. EXAMINE EACH NUT BEFORE YOU EAT IT.
Customer image
75 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
Great, tasty on the go snack. Portions are small but ok size if you are watching your calorie intake and good alternative to other snacks.
33 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2020
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
I've loved pistachio nuts since tasting my first red one as a kid. I could not get enough of them and when I discovered pistachio ice cream, that became my flavor of choice. I looked at the packaging images of these Wonderful Pistachios, Roasted and Salted, 1.5 Ounce Bags, and thought what I was looking at was clear cellophane displaying the nuts inside the bags. My bad. The nuts are images created of nuts and not images of nuts. Yes, these tasted pretty good, even better than that, however, not a single one resembled the images on the bags. The portion is a good size, even enough to share a few if you're feeling generous, but they are not uniformly sized specimens and they are not consistently roasted. I'm happy to have purchased this box of 9 individually portioned bags but I'll likely not repurchase and will instead get pistachios which I can actually see to check the quality.
15 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
The pistachios themselves are good however i had to make a bag just to wait til the end so i can attempt to open them bc they were unable to open by hand. why have travel packs when half the pistachios you cant open by hand
Customer image
17 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
These Wonderful Pistachios come in small snack packs, which is nice. I’ve bought Wonderful Pistachios for years in stores, and Amazon prices are very comparable. The nuts were fresh. Unfortunately, at least 7 nuts or more in each small pack were not opened enough for me to eat, unless I used my teeth to crack them open. And I’m not willing to do that to my teeth at this time. For me personally, they could’ve used a lot more sea salt. But, I’m a salt lover. They are average pistachios.
8 people found this helpful
Helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2021
Size: 1.5 Ounce (Pack of 9)Verified Purchase
I am a pistachio lover. Getting them out of their shells can be a hassle but worth it for such a flavorful nut. I started buying preshelled bulk bags.. expensive but worth it to avoid all that labor. I immediately realized.. no matter how big a bag I got... I could chow the whole thing. Too much of a good thing. Now I have discovered this product. So convenient! I have pistachios every day and the small bag keeps it real... I have these and a few other single serve nuts stashed everywhere. In my bag.. glove compartment.. desk and kitchen. Quick bursts of protein and flavor with such easy access keep me out of drive-thrus and my hands off the impulse buy snacks. The foil packs keep them fresh and easy to open. I'm hooked... Now I'm waiting on bigger boxes... I would love a 20 or 30pack so I don't have to order so many 9packs to get us through the month
6 people found this helpful
Helpful




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad

Ads Area